Konica Minolta bizhub 130f

nick r npr at bottlehall.co.uk
Sat Mar 15 17:12:17 PDT 2008

Hi,

I hope this is a suitable place to ask if anyone knows of a cups driver for the above (photocopier/scanner/) printer. If it isn't I suppose I'd better get the asbestos underwear ready!

If there isn't a specific driver, it seems that the device can cope with pcl6 but I am not sure of the device characteristics to enable me to select a suitable alternative.

Any help would be appreciated as I have three of the beasts and they are the only printers that I haven't been able to put on to cups.

Thanks

Nick