Print email

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 07:36:12 PDT 2008

> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 07:11:47PM -0700, Stephen Liu wrote:
> >
> > I'm searching around for a solution sending emails direct on
> > applications running on workstation.
> >
> > I succeed setting up a virtual printer on cups sending faxes
> > direct on appliactions running workstation.
>
> See my answer to the message of Shayro Mendez today.
>
> hth
>
> Jerome Alet

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

Just visited
Tea4CUPS' HomePage
http://www.pykota.com/software/tea4cups/

To download Tea4CUPS
http://www.pykota.com/software/tea4cups/download

I need to purchase the Entry Pass;
http://www.pykota.com/purchase

Otherwise I need to run Subversion (svn) to download the package.  I'll figure out a solution later.

Regarding the script/software for creating a PDF to email on;
http://www.cups.org/newsgroups.php?s15648+gcups.general+v15656+T0

whether it is a full script for "print email" (send email)?

The script starts on;

/etc/cups/ipemail :
--- CUT ---
localhost:me at example.com