[cups.general] Howto Hold Job in queue, yet release job from

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Thu Mar 27 13:48:42 PDT 2008

I am not sure of the details of your problem It sounds quite complex.
If you are trying to recover printing costs from laptop users then
have a look at PrintAgent.

Details on PrintAgent is available from :  http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/printagent/
A quick presentation of the system in action is available from : http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/

Hopefully this helps.