[cups.general] CUPS in Pure Networked Environment

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Sun May 11 16:23:19 PDT 2008

In addition to the points covered by Norm, you may also be interested
in PrinterSetup. It is an open source system designed to assist with
the management of CUPS print queues.

PrinterSetup provides various ways to deploy and manage CUPS print
queues.

Details are available from the following URL :
http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/printersetup