[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #2816: Some more problems with CGI handling - STR#2781 contunued

Opher Shachar ophers at ladpc.co.il
Sun May 4 01:19:14 PDT 2008

[STR New]

Hello Michael,
I think you missed my before last comment in that STR.
Here it is again:
Hi,
I think this patch won't work.
In the previous revision there was an explicit

    options ++;

and it needs to come back;
Otherwise when pipe_commad() is called and reaches:

  if (*commptr == '?' && con->operation == HTTP_GET && !con->query_string)
  {
    commptr ++;
    cupsdSetStringf(&(con->query_string), "QUERY_STRING=%s", commptr);
  }

the 'if' is not entered (because con->query_string is set), commptr is not
incremented and thus we get:

    argv[1]="?query_string"

(superflous '?') instead of:

    argv[1]="query_string"