[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2824: Misleading error reporting.

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon May 19 17:06:22 PDT 2008

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

Please contact your Linux distributor for this issue.

Unfortunately, we can't document or work around every distribution,
driver, or printer quirk. In particular, we can't tell you to go looking
for a printer driver when we don't know how to do that for your OS of
choice!

"man" and the on-line help at "http://localhost:631" (which is included at
the bottom of every man page and in the README file for CUPS) is the sum
total of all CUPS documentation we maintain.  You can also post questions
on the CUPS forums here on cups.org, on each Linux distro's support
forums, and on linuxprinting.org.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2824
Version: 1.2.12
Fix Version: None