EPSON TM-U200 LEAVES BLANK LINES

Michael R Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue May 20 09:33:03 PDT 2008

cirilo wrote:
> have i any solution?

If you can point to technical documentation on this printer, then
someone here might be able to determine what the problem is.

My guess (and at this point that is all it is) is that the standard
sizes provided by the sample 9-pin driver are too wide for the U200,
leading to wrapping which you see as extra blank space.