[cups.development] SSL Modification

Michael R Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue May 20 10:34:20 PDT 2008

Ryan Holliday wrote:
> I submitted a bug report, but I'm posting the description and
> rationale here so that way it's not duplicated all over the place.

Thanks for tracking this down and for the bug report!

For 1.3 we'll likely just make this a configure option, as we don't
like to add configuration directives in a stable release.

For 1.4 we'll look at adding a generic SSL protocol option directive
that applies to all of the SSL implementations (OpenSSL, GNUTLS,
and CDSA) supported by CUPS.

Thanks again!