setup server on mac OS 10.4 serving lab of macs using 10.5

scacinto scacinto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:29:58 PST 2008

OK - maybe I don't "Got it.."  I've switched my server machine to a newer iMac running Leopard.  While I've been able to see and send information to the printer, the lpadmin options I'm setting at the command line are not being followed, either by the client machines or the host machine.  I've even edited the printers.conf file and entered the page limit and quota times manually.  Is there somewhere other than /etc/cups where my printer may be getting its directives from, or a reason why my config files are having no effect?

Thanks again,

Scott