Unable to start filter "rastertogutenprint.5.0

Charlie cfbradleyiii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:56:28 PST 2008

First i would like to say DON'T EVER GET ANOTHER EPSON PRINTER'!!!
Ok,  So I have this P.O.S. epson cx 7450 which was printing all right yesterday except the colors were off a bit.  I found a thread for install sane-backends-extras to try to get the scanner working and now I can't print. the following error is posted at the cups printer management page localhost:631.

Unable to start filter "rastertogutenprint.5.0