problem:Share remote printer(Cups over cups over cups)

Curu Wong prinbra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:23:52 PST 2008

Dear all:
  here's my position:
  c1(cups server:configured ok ,connected to a physical printer),with printer p_on_c1,that is : ipp://c1/printers/p_on_c1,
  c2(cups server),with a a printer p_on_c2,whose deviceuri is p_on_c1,
means:
   printer uri  : ipp://c2/printers/p_on_c2
   deviceuri    : ipp://c1/printers/p_on_c1
Now I want to share p_on_c2 to another machine,say c3:
   printer uri:  ipp://c3/printers/p_on_c3
   deviceuri: ipp://c2/printers/p_on_c2
However,this can not be achieved,the state of p_on_c2 stays 'Shared No' and can not be changed ether use lpadmin or system-config-printer,
I can print use p_on_c2 on c2 locally,but can't use p_on_c3 on c3 to print,
the error message is: client-error-not-authorized
 So,I wonder if I can share a remote cups printer again,namely,cups over cups over cups,can anyone kindly help me out?

Many thanks!