[cups.general] CUPS and Kerberos Question

Henri S henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Wed Nov 5 22:54:08 PST 2008

I am not sure if intergrating kerberose into PrintAgent is possible.
However, if anyone is interested in assisting in working to kerberose
PrintAgent, then please let me know. If implimented, this would then allow
other print protocalls protocals to have kerberose authentication, as a
seperate authentication step once the print data finishes spoolling to the
print server.

Just an idea.

Related URL : PrintAgent :
http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/printagent