Lexmark z1300

Wojciech Banas banasw01 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 07:10:42 PST 2008

Hi I have a Lexmark z1300 and it seems that Ubuntu 8.04 amd64 does not work with it. Also CUPS database of drivers does not show this printer. I kind of gave up on trying to get it to work. When I go into the printer configuration from the system menu in Ubuntu there is an option to print a test page. When I click it I get and error: CUPS server error There was an error during CUPS operation: client error document format not supported. At least Ubuntu detects the name and model of my printer, but it won't let me print. I hope CUPS will start supporting this printer or I will have to buy a new one. Thanks