[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3009: ambiguous description of "-o scaling=NN" option

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sun Nov 16 10:22:35 PST 2008

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

The scaling is a dimensional percentage, and always has been. This wording
was actually changed from previous documentation which was more specific
but apparently also more confusing for the average user.

Given that we've already changed the documentation to its current state
based on feedback from other users, and changing it back will just bring
back the old confusion, I'm inclined to leave the documentation as-is.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3009
Version: 1.3.9
Fix Version: Will Not Fix