[LOW] STR #3012: Redirection page doesn´t work in web interface

Juan Pablo González Riopedre riopedre13 at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 17 08:06:34 PST 2008

[STR New]

The URL of redirection page is wrong after doing a printer operation. For
example, I have a printer named HP. I want to pause the printer, so I go
to 'Printers' page and apply 'Pause Printer' command. Then I can see a new
page with "Printer HP has been paused" message. After a few seconds,
browser redirects to a new page, but the URL is
"http://localhost:631/printers/q/printers/HP" that contains an extra
"q/printers" string.

Please check file "cgi-bin/printers.c" line 264

Thanks

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3012
Version: 1.4b1