Print to file in RAW mode

Pierre Phalippou pph01 at strs.com
Thu Oct 2 00:45:51 PDT 2008

Hi,

Is there any way to print in Raw mode to a file ?
I have declared a printer in CUPS which use a LPD port and use RAW mode, the
port is configured as File:/foo/myprint but I didn't manage to have this
file created, the only way to have the file created is to use the PS driver,
therefore a file is created but it's a PS one and I want to have only the
Text file.
Is there any PPD for Generic/Text printer.

I have configured the mime.conv and mime.type but it as no effect on raw
file.

Does anyone as an idea or manage to make it works ?

Regards
Pierre