Backend without filter

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 05:11:13 PDT 2008

Hi,

Is there any problem in reading the raster data directly in backend without using raster filter.I am bypassing the raster filter by specifying "-" in ppd file.I developed the custom usb backend .I need to read the raster data from the printer in backend and have to send the color pixel value to my printer for printing.

This is a valid method???????

I have to send the print file to the printer using usb_bulk_mass storage command structures since my printer is based on usb_bulk_mass storage device.

shermin