[cups.general] Someone Know The Error 127

ß10f@ ††K fabiosk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:59:27 PDT 2008

# ./configure
checking openssl/ssl.h usability... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
checking for SSL_new in -lssl... yes
    Using SSLLIBS="-lssl -lcrypto"
    Using SSLFLAGS="-DOPENSSL_DISABLE_OLD_DES_SUPPORT"
# make
client.c: In function 'encrypt_client':
client.c:3096: error: 'SSL_OP_DONTS_INSERT_EMPTY_FRAGMENTS' undeclared
(first use in this function)
client.c:3096: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
client.c:3096: error: for each function it appears in.)
client.c:3099: error: too many arguments to function
'SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file'
make[1]: *** [client.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1