"Authorized using Basic, expected Negotiate !" with firefox 3 on RHEL5

petit patrice.petit at cea.fr
Sun Oct 19 23:30:39 PDT 2008

This is a follow-on to bug STR #2748

Firefox3 on rhel 5.2, with network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris and network.negotiate-auth.delegation-uris correctly assigned, fails too.

We have the same error messages in /var/log/cups/error_log.

With cups 1.3.3, it works good.

In the ticket 2748, you talk about a delegatable bit set.

What does it mean ?

When we excute "klist", what attributs must appear on the client ?

Attribut "Okay as delegate" is necessary ?

In RHEl 5.2, we use MIT kerberos implementation, version 1.6.1 .

On the web, I read that OK-AS-DELEGATE is not implemented with this version ?

Is it explain my problem ?

My cupsd.conf is simple and based on the CUPS documentation and it works perfectly with cups 1.3.3 .

Thanks.