[cups.general] CUPS, Kerberos, and ServerName

Rick Cochran rcc2 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 21 06:44:38 PDT 2008

Erk.  It works now.  The print queue on the remote server shows up in TextEdit,
Firefox, and Safari.

The only thing which changed is that I went on vacation, taking my MacBook Pro
with me.  Always a good idea, but I suspect that the reboot helped.  I doubt
this is cupsd needing to be HUPed - perhaps an OS component.

When I print from various applications, I get prompted for a Kerberos
name/password/realm unless I already have an appropriate TGT.  This is very good.

-Rick