[cups.general] Uncomfortable forum

Michael R Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Oct 22 11:54:28 PDT 2008

Dmitry wrote:
> Good day, everybody.
>
> This forum is very unhandy and uncomfortable to use. It is impossible to view threads, impossible to format text.
>
> Are you going to switch to another forum engine?

Probably not, although if you have specific suggestions for
improvement we may be able to update the current "engine" (which is
NNTP-based so that the same forum is available in your browser, your
email program, and your news reader...)

WRT thread viewing, that seems to be working for me - what isn't
working for you?

As for formatting of text, all of the forums we host are plain text
only - HTML posts are not allowed because it makes reading messages
impossible for a significant fraction of the forum users.