Wrong position for .ps label file printing

tong suntong001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 15:04:38 PDT 2008

Hi,

Please somebody give me a list of all possible configuration file locations please.

My Epson Stylus CX1500 behaves differently in two of my systems. The two systems are both Debian Lenny, using the same version of cupsys (v1.3.8-1lenny1) and same Gutenprint (v5.0.2). Further, I'm printing the same .ps test file. However in my old installation, I was able to print correctly my label printings. But in the newly installed system, the printout seems to be oriented towards the Bottom-Right corner of the letter page (but a portion of of left-most printings are off the page).

Can anyone tell me how to correct my situation to be like my old system, ie the printout is oriented at the UL corner, which is what I want?

Or, Please give me a list of all possible configuration files so that I can compare the two  systems and find out what's the cause.

Thanks a lot

tong