printer was printing now is not no error messages

Jeff Martin jmartin at mdatasol.com
Fri Oct 24 07:34:47 PDT 2008

Well I restarted the cupsd service with the error_log option set to debug and the printer started working again. I reset the error_log option back to info and the printer appears to still be working. I will monitor and update if there are any changes. One note is that I had rebooted this server as part of the troubleshooting process and that DID NOT resolve the printing issue. So I am at a loss as to why changing the logging level would have any impact at all I am sure there was something else that occurred.