[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #2965: Mixed Orientation document not switching during printing

Pete Parks pete.parks at hp.com
Thu Oct 9 10:29:53 PDT 2008

[STR New]

page after printing landscape

HOW-TO-REPRODUCE:  1. Open wordgraphics.doc.
2. Select File->Print.
3. Go to Peferences.
4. Set paper size to Letter.
5. Set media type to Plain paper.
6. Set orientation to Landscape.
7. Set Borderless : OFF
8. Select OK.
9. Select Print.

RESULTS: The first two pages print out fine but after printing a landscape
orientation, the following portrait orientation jobs are cut off the page.
See attached jpg scan for example.

ENVIRONMENT: (HP Photosmart D5460, Ubuntu 8.04)

I also have the document if you would like. Request it via email and I can
send. Your Attach File doesn't support more than one file being attached.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2965
Version: 1.3-current