[cups.general] Page size issues after CUPS update (1.3.8)

Veselin Kantsev veselin at campbell-lange.net
Tue Sep 2 23:40:22 PDT 2008

The XP clients have the official Canon driver installed locally.
The CUPS server is using the linux PPD by Canon.

All clients print through CUPS.

The problem is that the problem started right after updating CUPS to
1.3.8, no PPDs/drivers have been changed.

One thing I did is preserve the old cupsd.conf during the update
process.

Might it be mising something vital from the latest cupsd.conf that comes
with the 1.3.8 package?

Regards,
Veselin