[cups.general] Printing Problem

Peter Schütt peter_remove_this_ at pstt.de
Wed Sep 3 11:17:33 PDT 2008

Hallo,
mein local printer Epson C60,  via USB and Cups 1.3.8/Gutenprint 5.0.2 on
my Testing/Unstable-Debian-Computer, does not print completly anymore.
When the printing task finished, then the switch on the printer is
blinking - more data seems to be coming - but it does not print the last
print line and it does feed the paper sheet.
If I now switch off the printer then the paper will be feed out but the last
line is still missing.
If I print more than one documents as sequence, then every following
document does not start on a new sheet.
It starts at the end of the previous document.

This behavior is very silly.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Ciao
  Peter Schütt
--
www.pstt.de

Die E-Mail-Adresse funktioniert, kann aber u.U. in Zukunft mal abgeschaltet
werden. Ohne "_remove_this_" wird sie auch in Zukunft noch funktionieren.