[cups.general] Quantity of printers listed per page in HTML

Michael R Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Sep 9 12:19:08 PDT 2008

Elliot Johnson wrote:
> Can someone guide me to which config files I can edit to configure
> the RedHat CUPS HTML to look more similar to my old Mandrake box? The
> /etc/cups/* files doen't seem to hold the info.

Well, you'll need to change the source code to get more printers on
a single page - that was one of the big changes in CUPS 1.3.  There is
a pending feature request to make this configurable by the user.

As for the font size, you can fiddle with the stylesheet in
/usr/share/doc/cups to make the text smaller.