[cups.general] Re : Xandros & Xerox Workcentre 3119

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Tue Sep 9 18:33:34 PDT 2008

Try a Generic PPD. Not an ideal solution.

However, this solution should get you basic printing. This printer
should support post script. Not the best solution. But this should get
you printing until you can track down a LINUX driver from the Xerox
website. If you can not find one then it may be best to get in touch
with Xerox support.

Hope this helps.