[cups.general] Creating a policy based on print job description

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Thu Sep 11 21:17:04 PDT 2008

Have you looked at Tea4Cups it may be able to pull this data from the
print job.

I am not 100% positive on whether this is supported, you should
defiantly check it out.
Jeromé may see your message and be able to offer a more definitive
answer regarding support of print job definition extraction.

Hope that helps.