configure hp7460 on lan help!!!

david rosse dsrosse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:29:45 PDT 2008

I have spent days trying to get this, I am new to ubuntu and had it working once until a crash and have forgotten what I did.

equipment:
router- linksys wrt54g
boxes- 3 ,running ubuntu 8.04.1 with one dual boot win xp
printer hp photosmart 7460- ip address 192.168.1.106

I need step by step, what config do I use so all boxes can print to the 7460. thanks in advance, I have tried ipp,socket,http,other,ect.  I just don't know what all this stuff does, too many choices. security is not a real issue this is a home system