[cups.general] lp, lpr Unauthorized

Klaus Singvogel kssingvo at suse.de
Wed Sep 17 01:47:39 PDT 2008

Michael Sweet wrote:
> Michael Johnson wrote:
[...]
> Yours is the third report of this problem, but unfortunately we have
> been unable to reproduce it.

I looked through my CUPS mailing list log, and noticed that this
is the first SUSE customer, who reports it. The other cases came
from (K)Ubuntu and RH customers.

Just want to point that out, before wrong asssumptions/rumors
arise. :-)

Another point to mention here is the fact that openSUSE didn't release
any CUPS updates for 11.0 ever. So this cannot be the cause of the
problem.

Regards,
	Klaus.
--
Klaus Singvogel  -  Maxfeldstr. 5  -  90409 Nuernberg  -  Germany
Phone: +49-911-74053-0