HP1510 using HP990C driver in Win XP cannot print multiple copies

Brian brian281 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:45:36 PDT 2008

I've got an HP1510 using the HP990C driver in Windows XP that is being served by cups 1.38, and I cannot print more than 1 copy at a time.  In Windows, it either throws up an error message that the printer can only do one copy at a time or the copy selection drop-down is greyed-out altogether.

The only thing I've tried thus far is to uncomment the "MaxCopies 100" line in the Cups config, to no avail.

I'm new to CUPS and to Linux, unfortunately, but does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!