Zebra Label Printer lp 2844-z

Mark mshirley at ysi.com
Fri Sep 19 14:28:45 PDT 2008

I currently have a Zebra LP 2844-z label print plugged into an HP jetdirect box plugged into our network.

I have set the current label size (4.00x2.00) and test pages seem to print although it is compressed width wise and only prints the top portion that has the color wheels.

When I try to send a 4.00x2.00 pdf label to the printer the printer seems to print/advance the label but it's completely blank.

When I send an 8.5x11 pdf that is totally black i get a 4.00x2.00 black strip printed to the label.

Is there some sort of weird scaling going on?  Anyone have any ideas?