[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2922: IPP backend does not send options

Steffen Urban stokker at urbans.de
Thu Sep 4 14:48:14 PDT 2008

[STR New]

I have written a script which sends a print job with by calling the ipp
backend. This script adds an option. With cups 1.2.7 all is working fine.
With cups 1.3.7 no options are send by the ipp backend. The local printer
is setup as postscript with the same ppd in both cases. The script is also
the same in both cases. But with 1.3.7 no options are send from the ipp
backend. In version 1.2.7 all options are send. I have sniffed the
communication with wireshark.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2922
Version: 1.3.7