windows XP 64-bits drivers

doff doff at doff.ath.cx
Wed Apr 1 07:47:54 PDT 2009

Hello,

I've tried to setup the Generic Adobe PS driver printer on CUPS (+samba) to print from the windows workstations on my network to my printer.
This is working perfectly from all 32bits windows XP.
But, I've got 2 workstations in AMD64 with XP pro on it, and when I use the network shared printer, this does not print :(
Windows complains that there is no driver associated to the printer :(
Looking in the windows printer manager (and File/server properties) I can see there are some drivers defined.
What I've put in the cups drivers directory comes from the cups-windows drivers downloaded on this website, and used cupsaddsmb.
Every thing fine for 32bits clients, but.... this does not seem to work on WinXP 64.
Any idea to have this working ?

Thanks in advance
Doff