Display of Jobs information

Jack jax at nwmt.us
Sat Apr 11 13:58:35 PDT 2009

Hello again!
Just getting all the questions I have out there in one shot...

So, I use the "Jobs" tab constantly to see when a job printed and who did it, etc.

In my case, there are a few over 100 different Win2k3 servers that send various printjobs to the cups servers.  Unfortunately many of them have the name Administrator.  Handy to know I guess who's responsible for printing the jobs, but more important to me is to know which background server printed the job.  is there a way to display the hostname of the client machine as well?  I can see this information in the access log, but not in the pages log... so I was wondering if this had been given any thought.

thanks,
Jack