[cups.general] Cups does not write a page_log file at all

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Tue Apr 28 09:26:44 PDT 2009

For this value 'PreserveJobHistory On', we have it set to yes.

We do not have the value 'AccessLogLevel actions' at all.

HTH and have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax
Hardin-Simmons University           Datatel Colleague Support:
www.hsutx.edu                       GL, CF, HR, PE, PR, AP
PO BOX 16040                        OneCard Support:
Abilene, TX  79698                  SysAdmin, DBAdmin
The mission of Hardin-Simmons University is to be a community dedicated to providing excellence in education enlightened by Christian faith and values.
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended to be reviewed initially by only the individual named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the above sender, send the message back and then delete it.
Thank you for your assistance. Hardin-Simmons University; 2200 Hickory/HSU Box 16040; Abilene, TX  79698; 325.670.1000