ghostscript error with /dev/fd 3>&1 1>&2/3

Jerry Fan jerryfan1978 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 06:18:49 PDT 2009

Hi,
I am porting CUPS to Android x86 right now. I think I am just little bit away from success as I can now print some garbage data from my printer via wifi. The problem is related to ghostscript commandline defined in printer.ppd. The problem making statement in my PPD is -sOutputfile=- - . While executing, it turns out to be -sOutputfile=/dev/fd 3>&1 1>&2/3 . And I will always get error message saying bash 2/3 is not found. Can someone help me how to solve it? Thanks