Several hosts

Ravn robert at rehammar.se
Tue Aug 4 09:28:10 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to use both the localhost and a server as print-servers. On my school I have gotten the instructions that I should add
ServerName print.chalmers.se
to /etc/cups/client.conf. This gives me:
1. I can print using the server on my school, but only from the command line. All GNOME-based application (which I use with Ubuntu 9.04) gray the "Print" button in the print dialog (It however works from other X programs, e.g. OpenOffice).
2. I can not find my home printer and print to this in any way.

Anyone can help me to resolve this?