Zebra 2844 Printer

Albert Martinez alberto.martinez at goHastings.com
Wed Aug 5 07:44:04 PDT 2009

We use the printer in the Subject line for printing all our video and product tags for merchandise.  We have also recently changed from Unix Enterprise System to Linux 5 and the problems started with the printers.  Mostly on the printers that are used more.  Those printers seem to slow down as more labels are being printed.  The will stop printing in the middle of the print job and sometimes print two of the same label, and also sometimes print the same label several times.  When it was supposed to print the tags for another product in the box, it kept printing the tags for the 1st product.  If anyone is having a similar problem, please contact me if you have found a solution to this issue.
Thanks