Problems while "make check"

Simon skleffmann at beit.de
Wed Aug 19 02:43:15 PDT 2009

Hello!

I tried to compile the CUPS 1.3.11 on an SLES10 32Bit

When I run the "make check"  get this failure:

Performing 4.4-subscription-ops.test...
"4.4-subscription-ops.test":
    Add Printer Subscription w/Lease                             [PASS]
        RECEIVED: 104 bytes in response
        notify-subscription-id (integer) = 3
    Verify Subscription Expiration                               [PASS]
        RECEIVED: 124 bytes in response
    Add 2 Printer Subscriptions w/Lease                          [FAIL]
        RECEIVED: 157 bytes in response
        BAD STATUS
        status-code = 0415 (client-error-too-many-subscriptions)
        attributes-charset (charset) = "utf-8"
        attributes-natural-language (language) = "en"
        notify-subscription-id (integer) = 4
        status-message (text) = "There are too many subscriptions."

Does anyone know what to do?