Failed to create PDF file within 30 seconds

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sat Aug 22 21:47:17 PDT 2009

I am printing to the CUPS driver via an application's scripting language (Panorama, a database). Sometimes, when things are not working all that fast, I get an error message that says:

Failed to create PDF file within 30 seconds

Is this message coming from my Panorama database application or is it coming from the CUPS code?

Is there any way that I can perhaps extend this timeout to a longer time so as to have a higher success rate?