[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #3286: Cancelled jobs appear in 'lpstat -o' output

twaugh.redhat twaugh at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 04:57:36 PDT 2009

[STR New]

Infrequently I have seen CUPS-Get-Jobs requests return jobs that are
cancelled even though which-jobs was not supplied (and so defaulted to
'not-completed').

For example: while using 'lpq -P queue' to view the print queue for a
particular printer, 'lprm -P queue 875' gave this error:

Job #875 is already canceled - can't cancel.

Unfortunately I don't know how to cause this to happen or what the cause
might be.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3286
Version: 1.4rc1