ir3300

raena raena at frankellawyers.com.au
Wed Dec 9 19:11:45 PST 2009

Hi,

Runnin cups 1.4.1 on Linux Kubuntu 2.6.31-16-generic on AMD64 quadcore. Trying to configure ir3300 on network.

I can find the Printer OK and IP address and install driver but I have tried all the optional ppd/drivers and cannot get it to print. The test Print sends to Print but does not print.

It is on a mixed network and other PC are all windows and the Printer is set to require a code. I have tried authentication on and off but never get a request to enter a code.

Can you suggest what troubleshooting I need to do?

Thanks