Font identifying from raster

shermin sherminismail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:24:06 PST 2009

Hi,

Inorder to do magnetic encoding in a simple way,can i use raw printing method.If i enable that in mime.types and .convs file ,i will get raw data as such in my backend right?So I can combine these data with the magnetic encoding command to the printer so that it will be printed in magnetic stripe as it is.

Is this method work for my requirements????

2)If not then we are confused about getting cupsString value to be get in header.How will we get those values filled with the data that we enter in a text file.I searched a lot on this but didnt get a  link :(

As you said "data in a text file with some header" cracking my head.How it is???

Shermin