[cups.general] Cups install on Solaris 10

Timothy Bopp Timothy.Bopp at oag.state.ny.us
Mon Feb 9 13:57:24 PST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to install Cups on Solaris 10 and found a very good document on how to do so, but after I followed all of the steps and set up a printer, I get aborted jobs when printing a test page.  I set the error log to debug level and found it is related to foomatic-rip. I downloaded that package from open linux printing site and can't seem to make the package.  That output is balking at ghost script not being there.  I did a package info on the box and it appears to be installed.  I believe the PAthing is correct, am I missing something?  Thanks for any help.

_Tim Bopp