[cups.general] Cups Raw Print Queue

Brandon Thomas bthomas21 at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 11 05:44:15 PST 2009

I have a printer set as the Make and Model as a Raw Print Queue.

My mime.convs looks like this:
text/plain              application/postscript  33      texttopaps
text/html               application/vnd.cups-postscript 66      html2ps
image/gif               application/vnd.cups-postscript 66     imagetops
# application/octet-stream      application/vnd.cups-raw        0 -

and my mime.types
text/html                      printable(0,1024) +\
                               (string(0,"<html>") string(0,"<DOCTYPE"))
# Comment the following type to prevent raw file printing.
#
# application/octet-stream

When I have my print driver for Printer_19 set to a proper HP ppd and I
issue
Printer_19
The printer prints the echo'd line correctly, text that is underlined,
so I know the html2ps filter is working.  But when I change the driver
back to a Raw Print Queue ppd, it prints the text as-is.

Could anyone help me out?

Brandon