[cups.general] mime.convs

Michael R Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri Feb 13 08:36:04 PST 2009

Brandon Thomas wrote:
> Is it possible to have the filter pass parameters in mime.convs?
>
> # Current line
> text/html	application/vnd.cups-postscript	66	html2ps
>
> # is it possible to do this for duplexing?
> text/html	application/vnd.cups-postscript 66	"html2ps -x2"

No, however you can create a wrapper script and have it do so.  For
the example above you'll also need to convert the standard CUPS
filter arguments to what html2ps needs (man filter), and I'd also
have the destination MIME type be application/postscript or copy
generation, N-up, and other options won't work...