[cups.general] Configuring my printer for A3 printing

bill purvis bill at billp.org
Sun Feb 15 12:43:49 PST 2009

I have an HP 1220C printer, which used to work fine with CUPS under
Mandrake. When I moved to Ubuntu I configured the printer in much
the same way as I had previously, but I can't pursuade it to print
A3 paper. Using the web-based interface it show the printer set to
use A3 media, but when I print it crops it down to A4 size.

Can anyone advise me on how to get my A3 prints back.

Many thanks in advance.

Bill
| Bill Purvis, Model Engineer           |
|  email: bill at billp.org                |