I need a printer driver for Ricoh Aficio MP C5000 PCL5c

boobalakrishnan boobalkrish at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 03:58:13 PST 2009

Hi,

Following ports are opened in that printer,

PORT      STATE SERVICE
80/tcp    open  http
135/tcp   open  msrpc
139/tcp   open  netbios-ssn
445/tcp   open  microsoft-ds
631/tcp   open  ipp
2301/tcp  open  compaqdiag
3389/tcp  open  ms-term-serv
5001/tcp  open  commplex-link
8009/tcp  open  ajp13
8080/tcp  open  http-proxy

In my cups server i have configured the "RICOH Aficio MP C5000 PCL 5c" with port 631 but I have configure by using IPP option.

http://10.40.XX.XX:631/ipp/

printer is giving error like. what should i do for this....

printer richoC5000 disabled since Mon 23 Feb 2009 11:46:48 AM GMT -
        Print file was not accepted (server-error-not-accepting-jobs)!

Kindly help

Thanks in advance!

regards,
boobal